Cross-border high training seminar on preparation and implementation of the UNECO sites Management Plan in the Adriatic region, was held on October 24th, 2013 in Piran, Slovenia.
Seminar was organized in cooperation with FB8 Centre for Conservation and Archaeology of Montenegro and FB7 University of Primorska, Science and Research Centre. Seminar was held in University of Primorska, Science and Research Centre, Institute for Mediterranean Heritage.
The seminar was primarily intended for project partners as well as those responsible for the management of the WHS Adriatic.
The seminar had a total of 26 participants.
In the introductory part, presentations had :
- Architect , Guest Professor Katri Lisitzin - Lessons from LEARNT managing World Heritage sites
- Architect Moreno Po - The UNESCO site management plan of Ferrara
- Prof. Dr. Mitja Gustin - Impressions about management of UNESCO World Heritage sites
That was followed by a Panel discussion with presentations on the development and implementation of Management Plans of treated sites that are within the project :
- Koula Kiriaki - Old Town of Corfu, Corfu, Greece
- Goran Niksic - Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian , Split , Croatia
- Jazvin Tarik - Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar , Mostar , Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Jasminka Grgurević , Aleksandra Kapetanovic - Natural and Culture - Historical Region of Kotor , Kotor, Montenegro
- Chiara Bianchizza , Archeological Area of the Patriarchal Basilica of Aquileia , Italy
- Arianna Dongiovanni The Trulli of Alberobello, Italy.